|Posted by kyle on January 21, 2006 08:36 PM||bookmark / share:|
Welcome to the new official home of JSViz. I've put together this website to better facilitate collaboration as this project moves forward.
While things are a little sparse at the moment, in time you'll find:
- answers to frequent questions
- opportunities to request and comment on new features
- bug submission and tracking
- the latest downloads
- and resources for contributing to the JSViz project
Everything on the site is read/write. Feel free to comment and edit whenever you can. Thanks, and have fun!
your scripts are quite amazing. i am currently a graduate architecture student working on my thesis. the projects (like all architecture) is about the use of space, more specifically the reprogramming of space in the public realm for true public uses.
i would love to use your script to construct a 3-d matrix, similar to your snowflake graph, but where the offshoots from the primary nodes connect back to other primary nodes. the content of the graph would show a relationship map of:
1. types of space (ie. social space, psychological space, cognitive, political, virtual, etc..)
2. the requirements and qualities of these spaces
3. theorists/philosophers and their main thoughts on dealing with these topics
4 some case studies i have conducted and their correllation to the above.
i'm completely new to scripting, but am pretty confident that with a little help i can figure it out. i also have a 2006 copy of stylus studio. can i use that to edit your script?
thanks for your help,
Posted by: aaron | February 13, 2007 09:50 PM
It sound like you've got a neat project. Feel free to post your technical questions to the JSViz Discussion Board to get feedback from me and the rest of the JSViz community. Thanks!
Posted by: Kyle Scholz | February 14, 2007 10:48 AM